Wednesday, August 17, 2011

VEGAS BABY!!!! – Hip Hop International 2011

Right after the Lil Mama performance, we jumped on a plane to go to Vegas to attend the 2011 Hip Hop International Competition. It was an amazing opportunity for all of us. We got fourth in the Junior division and the ICONIC Dollz placed in the varsity which is amazing because there were so many crews that were soooooo good!!!!  I competed in the “all-styles” battle and made it through to the third round!!!! I met so many cool people.  They even made a video with my battle buddy from Australia!


Check out this video here!

Then, my aunt uncle and cousins from Arizona came to watch me dance and come to the jabbawockeez show.  It was amazing and inspiring!   Then we watched the World HHI competition at the Orleans Area.  It was huge!!!!! I got an honorable mention, a solo and even got to meet some fans!
  


When it was over, my uncle drove us back to Arizona.  It was fun!  Geo asked me to assist him at his dance teacher conference in Arizona. it was a great opportunity and was so funny because I showed up with the same outfit haha and I was teaching teachers. Vegas and AZ were soooo much fun!!!! Back to Jerzzzz!


The memories will last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment