Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beatstock in Brookhaven NY on Saturday August 20th 2011

Whoooohooo! Long island BEATSTOCK here we come! Wow, this year went so fast. Last year was my first BEATSTOCK but this year was my second time going. The bus ride there was fun I sat with Tristan, Jason and Mikey.

We had two performances. The first performance was really fun with all the ICONic Boyz. Then we had to change costumes for the second performance called the "History of House". This one was with the ICONic boyz, ICONic Girlz, and the ICONic Dollz.  Even my dance teacher Jeff was there!

It was fun! House of Crews filmed us! Here's the video - http://youtu.be/96rPPggZO1s. And of course, I'm showing you a cool video still of me and my BOYZ from the video they made. It's awesome.

On the way home we stopped by our favorite pizza place in Brooklyn - L&B's, again!!! Yum!

I had an exciting summer at BEATSTOCK! More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment