Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Check out my Community Poster for our event this Friday at ICON!

Wow! This is gonna be the coolest day ever. It's my first official spokesperson opportunity as ICON of the Year. If you're around this Friday, September 23rd, you should totally come over to ICON to dance with ME! I'm hosting a hip hop dance class and I'm teaching! It's $18 to come, but 100% of proceeds go directly to the Hurricane Relief Fund for Monroe Township.

I'm gonna do this cool thing with a sneaker drive and there's even gonna be a silent auction with autographed ICONic Boyz items and much, MUCH MORE!

I'm so happy to be ICON of the Year this year and I promise to post some pics here from the event soon enough!

Get MOVIN'

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun...thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete